kyrt

My Title Got Deleted So I Went With This Instead

My name is Kyrt.

I play visual novels, rpgs (western/jrpg), read, and watch anime/science fiction/fantasy tv shows...that's about it. 

I started my visual novel adventure thanks to a used book store where Ever17 and Dragonia were sitting in a bin for 15 dollars. I started both at the same time but due to limited computer usage I ended up beating Dragonia first and Ever17 shortly after. Ever17 is the visual novel that got me hooked on the medium back in the mid 2000s.

I don't really have a favorite visual novel as it changes over time. 

I will now leave you with a few quotes to ponder...

“Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age.” 

"There is never a second opportunity to make a first impression."

"If you're always on time, it implies that you never have anything better you should be doing."

"Paranoid? Probably. But just because you're paranoid doesn't mean there isn't an invisible demon about to eat your face."

Edited by kyrt
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, MichaelBlueTheKing said:

Even if it's always a pain for me when people know Ever17 but nobody knows Never7 or Remember11. 
Pls read them aswell :sneaky:

Well, E17 got an official release.