Tamaki Sakura

Currently Watching—Anime Edition

1e09a5b452576965ecd4e6005db3c47fb59b5927_hq.gif.0e565b225fa36e51c61fdee10eaa2d84.gif

What's your latest anime fix? Are you streaming this season's hottest shows? Rewatching an old favorite? Marathoning a classic series? Maybe all three at once? Well, here's the place to tell everyone  what you're currently watching. Please stay on topic and create a separate discussion thread if you wish to discuss a series in-depth.

From this season: ISLAND, Gintama.

How Not to Summon a Demon Lord, HANEBADO - need to watch a few more episodes to decide if I keep it.

Planet With, Angels of Death - still need to check out.

Attack on Titan 3, Overlord 3 and Tonegawa will probably save for the end of the season, to watch 'em when they are finished.

Finishing the last episodes of Dies Irae. 
This last 6 episodes seem better than the first twelve in terms of novel adaptation. Sad they still don't save the anime itself. 
I'm not gonna watch ISLAND because I want to read the VN first so I'll wait. 
Then we have How NOT to summon a Demon Lord and Harukana Receive (fanservice is always needed at least once per season).

Normally I watch the first 2-3 episodes from every anime each season for the first impression and then stick with like 5 each season. That doesn't include ongoing or 2nd seasons.
But sadly, this summer season doesn't look particularly interesting to me.
:ugghh:

• Like 1

Working on my VN backlog for now so I'm watching less than usual. My current main is Steins;Gate 0 and MHA season 3.

I'm also waiting to play the Island VN before watching the anime, as well as Demon Lord to build up some more episodes.

I haven't been watching much as of late, since I have been reading VN's, catching up and all that. But I have been watching Steins:Gate 0 mostly.

Edited by Black Heart

I don't really watch a lot of anime, but I do need to get back into My Hero Academia and One Piece. I am also about to start watching "Tada Never Falls in Love" and "Wotakoi: Love is Hard for an Otaku." 

I don't watch much in the way of anime, but I really enjoyed Code Geass and Charlotte.  Currently stuck on Sword Art Online, I've watched about half of it and just haven't gotten around to watching the rest. 

Goblin Slayer, That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime, and Zombie Land Saga are my big three right now.  GS is getting some flak from certain groups, but I still like it.