Sign in to follow this  
Periah250

Kinda complicated question.

So I was thinking of adding a game to the request page as I seek it like water now. I've been playing Chaos;child and have finished the Dark sky route and now I'm kinda numb and in denial. So there's a second game, where everything is far more light hearted. But it doesn't look like it will be translated. Now from what I can tell PQube Ltd. takes care of almost exclusively console releases (except for one outlier). The pc translations and ports are generally done by an amateur group. So basically my point is, would Nekonyan be able to translate the pc version of Chaos;child love chu chu?

To not leave this unanswered...
You can always open up a request thread for a game and we will discuss it internally if it is feasible.
:wink2:

Alright ill add it thanks for responding but the game doesnt even have a pc version so would your team even be capable of adapting it for that? Or would the team otherwise be willing to work on console games. I'll say I'd love to see you logo or company name on my ps4

Edited by Periah250

It would probably be better to ask the company that localized the original game about the fandisc, since they'll be the most likely licensors.

Edited by Tamaki Sakura