Sign in to follow this  
CrazyYanmega

Sanoba Witch Mislabeling on Steam Storefront

I decided to add Sanoba Witch to my Steam Wishlist today, and I noticed something in the tags when I was trying to move it up to the top of the list. It's tagged with "FPS"

As far as I know, that tag is associated with First Person Shooters, which I'm PRETTY SURE Sanoba Witch is NOT, unless there's something I really don't know about Sanoba Witch.

Yeah, you are right but they are community defined tags. Looks like some joker added it because of the pictures with a gun? I don't know. We definitely didn't put it there :eeeh:

And somehow as a developer you can't delete tags as far as I know... :sweat:

Posted (edited)

You can downvote/flag incorrect tags. Steam will remove it if they get enough flags. I just flagged it.

Edited by Tamaki Sakura

4 minutes ago, Tamaki Sakura said:

You can downvote/flag incorrect tags. Steam will remove it if they get enough flags. I just flagged it.

Yes, that works. I already did that with my private account but still, there is sadly no option to straight up delete false tags as a game dev/publisher on steam or an easy report function so steam can delete them.

Over time the "real" tags will be left over

1 minute ago, Neb Neb said:

Yes, that works. I already did that with my private account but still, there is sadly no option to straight up delete false tags as a game dev/publisher on steam or an easy report function so steam can delete them.

Over time the "real" tags will be left over

A report function would be nice, considering how many visual novels end up with the "sexual content" and "nudity" tags solely because they're visual novels.

50 minutes ago, Tamaki Sakura said:

A report function would be nice, considering how many visual novels end up with the "sexual content" and "nudity" tags solely because they're visual novels.

Big eyes are just too lewd :)

well I'm not surprised with that, steam is trash after all. I mean this time Sanoba witch is definitely an fps. It's up there with the classics Maria, forza and who could forget tetris?

• Like 1

Are you sure it's a mislabel? Doesn't FPS stand for Faps Per Second?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1