Otamegane

AstralAir no Shiroki Towa

You guys should check out this VN. It has so many things similar to Favorite's previous VN: Hoshizora no Memoiria (you've all known how awesome and popular this titile is) such as
- Scenario written by Nakahiro (Outstanding plot)
- BGMs are composed by Shinobu (Touching music)
- Arts done by Shida Kazuhiro (Favorite's art style)
- Same plot setting (Tsukigasaki & Hibarigasaki)

I heard this project is 100% edited by some other fantrans group i can't remember their name. And if you had some time, also consider of Irotoridori no Sekai localization. Thank you very much for reading my post.

9cDIATyg.jpg

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Yeah, please scoop this (and IroSekai) up before SP gets their dirty hands on it and makes a mess like they did with HoshiMemo.

Edited by Tamaki Sakura

Posted (edited)

I was also thinking about requesting some of the other works by Favorite, particularly the Irotoridori series. I also used to keep up with Shinku Translations in the past. That's 3 VNs though, so I can imagine how long that would take.

I'd love to play AstralAir as well, but I'm pretty sure Sekai Project's the only localization company that can touch Favorite's stuff right now. :sigh:

Edited by Tsukishiro

2 hours ago, Tamaki Sakura said:

Yeah, please scoop this (and IroSekai) up before SP gets their dirty hands on it and makes a mess like they did with HoshiMemo.

Yeah i agree, SP make Hoshimemo turn into Hoshi"meme". A lot of typos, even Sound Mode menu has errors

3 hours ago, Otamegane said:

You guys should check out this VN. It has so many things similar to Favorite's previous VN: Hoshizora no Memoiria (you've all known how awesome and popular this titile is) such as
- Scenario written by Nakahiro (Outstanding plot)
- BGMs are composed by Shinobu (Touching music)
- Arts done by Shida Kazuhiro (Favorite's art style)
 - Same plot setting (Tsukigasaki & Hibarigasaki)

I heard this project is 100% edited by some other fantrans group i can't remember their name. And if you had some time, also consider of Irotoridori no Sekai localization. Thank you very much for reading my post.

9cDIATyg.jpg

I'm so touched someone actually requested this 😭

I was actually the project leader for this fan-translation, ironically enough. Doesn't seem like anyone here realized, but Shinku Translations (pretty much just me and akerou) moved on and became Nekonyan, essentially. I love this game to death, so it probably goes without saying that we (me and akerou) are pushing 100% for an official localization of it.  

No guarantees of when or through who, but just know that I won't die until this game is released officially in English. 

In the meantime, enjoy this screen I took of the game with English text years ago. 

13.thumb.png.2f9a26d11b00dcc171cd4c463a2727a5.png

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Chuee said:

I was actually the project leader for this fan-translation, ironically enough. Doesn't seem like anyone here realized, but Shinku Translations (pretty much just me and akerou) moved on and became Nekonyan, essentially. I love this game to death, so it probably goes without saying that we (me and akerou) are pushing 100% for an official localization of it.  

No guarantees of when or through who, but just know that I won't die until this game is released officially in English. 

In the meantime, enjoy this screen I took of the game with English text years ago. 

13.thumb.png.2f9a26d11b00dcc171cd4c463a2727a5.png

Thank you so much. So glad to hear you're still care about this project. I know you guys are from Shinku Translation, just pretending that i don't know (LOL). Good luck on your upcoming projects 😊

8 hours ago, Chuee said:

That's wonderful to hear! I'm looking forward to that day.