Neb Neb

Blog post 06.30.2018 Discussion

Hey everyone!
Today we have a new lengthy update blog post for you prepared!

You can use this thread to discuss :smugg:

Since I really like to see all of what a VN has to offer and unlock all CGs the complete edition of fureraba sounds amazing, really hope that it ends up getting a physical at some point as well. A physical complete edition is definitely something I would pre-order as soon as possible if it got announced.

Also looking forward to the physical of Sonoba Witch.

Other than that I am really excited to see what two titles you are going to announce in August.

I have some ideas on what one of those two "big titles" will be. Seeing that a certain developer said to wait a little longer for them to share about their "overseas transplants." Maybe that little May trip to Japan had something to do with it? Don't take my word for it. Just speculation...

Can't wait for everything else though!

2 hours ago, SAENi said:

I have some ideas on what one of those two "big titles" will be. Seeing that a certain developer said to wait a little longer for them to share about their "overseas transplants." Maybe that little May trip to Japan had something to do with it? Don't take my word for it. Just speculation...

Can't wait for everything else though!

59 minutes ago, Tamaki Sakura said:

I already know one of the titles, but I'm curious about the second.

Please share your speculations for us who have no idea :sneaky:

On 6/30/2018 at 11:26 AM, Antera said:

My guess is Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm. This title is still widely popular in Japan with plenty of merchandise, PSVita, NinSwitch and upcoming mobile ports, sequels and sides that are under development (not as of now since they are on an indefinite hiatus due to finacial problems), so is it here in the western side of the globe (us just hoping/begging for a localization group to translate it), making this title a "big title." It also is the largest thread in the requests sub-forum in terms of replies and views.

Sprite/Fairys' Twitter page did mention how they are deciding on bringing Aokana to the western audience, and that we should wait a little while longer.

NekoNyan did mention about how much time and effort it took to obtain the titles, and surely, Sprite is one of those companies that seemed uninterested in they eyes of SP who uses KS safety nets, according to alchemicalhaze on this thread. But, that's SP. The KS safety net method seems to be unpleasant to Sprite.

Not sure about the other title though. My guess is still just speculation.

Edit Sept.1: Huhuhu... It seems I hit bullseye on this prediction.

Edited by SAENi
^w^
  • Like 1

Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm and Walkure Rommance would really make me happy if we got :)

Shame too see "Hello goodbye" get delayed, but if it means a more polished product that's by no means a bad thing, it wasn't my most anticipated release of those anounced anyways 😛

But i am curious, will the dealy of Hello Goodbye affect "Melty Moment" and "Suki to Suki" release schedule? these two titles i am by far more interested in then Hello Goodbye 😛

But Sanoba of the witch is probably my most anticipated Visual Novel this year so that can't come fast enough :)

Ao no Kanata would be a definite read for me if it gets localized. Either way, I'm looking forward to hearing about what will be picked up in the future.

1 hour ago, Skarren said:

Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm and Walkure Rommance would really make me happy if we got

If we get WR I'm gonna run across the city fully naked and screaming like a happy little girl 

8 minutes ago, MichaelBlueTheKing said:

If we get WR I'm gonna run across the city fully naked and screaming like a happy little girl 

I'd probably do the same if it turned out to be Monobeno. I'd be screaming "banzai!" all the while. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Antera said:

I'm under a non-disclosure order, so I can't reveal the title I know. I will say that it's not Aokana, just to nip that rumor in the bud.

1 hour ago, Tamaki Sakura said:

I'm under a non-disclosure order, so I can't reveal the title I know. I will say that it's not Aokana, just to nip that rumor in the bud.

Atleast there is hope that the other one is Aokana though. 😖 (Anything's fine as long as Sakuragame doesn't get Aokana really. Them getting Fortissimo has me all paranoid)

20 minutes ago, ArgentstR said:

Anything's fine as long as Sakuragame doesn't get Aokana really. Them getting Fortissimo has me all paranoid

Next thing we know Sakuragame has somehow managed to get white album 2 and fate stay night

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Tamaki Sakura said:

Aw damn. Regardless, I am still excited for what's to come!

3 hours ago, pilio11 said:

I hope one of the new titles is Making Lovers from Smee.

That'd be nice. Personally, I'm hoping for Hatsuyuki Sakura, or at least something in the nakige genre.

So about Sanoba.. In thread regarding mosaic censorship some months ago u promised to check if there is an option to remove mosaic in west release and keep us posted on this matter. So I guess now is pretty good time to ask. Did u mange to bring some good news regards that case or we just staying with pixels?

Cheers

Edited by Hades

Yes, I strongly recommend you guys get your hand on Sanoba Witch! Follow the story throughroughly, don't skip for H-scenes *lol* because the characters are really fun and unique.  I'm quite confident in my Japanese so I've played it years ago and I absolutely love the characters very much until now as they're still popular among Japanese fanbase. The story of Ayachi Nene (main heroine) is unexpectedly good despite what you get from the intros.

It's all thanks to Sanoba Witch that I bought a shit tons of Yuzusoft's merchandise right after I came to Japan. I'm currently supporting their tittles.

Edited by Fuyumi

7 hours ago, Fuyumi said:

It's all thanks to Sanoba Witch that I bought a shit tons of Yuzusoft's merchandise right after I came to Japan. I'm currently supporting their tittles.

Nice Freudian Slip there :smug:

22 hours ago, ArgentstR said:

Atleast there is hope that the other one is Aokana though. 😖 (Anything's fine as long as Sakuragame doesn't get Aokana really. Them getting Fortissimo has me all paranoid)

RIP Dracu-RIOT and Senren Banka, relegated to the Void of Sekai Games. :disksan:

33 minutes ago, CrazyYanmega said:

RIP Dracu-RIOT and Senren Banka, relegated to the Void of Sekai Games. :disksan:

I'm so happy to see that emoji being used in a fitting way :shiny:

1 hour ago, Neb Neb said:

I'm so happy to see that emoji being used in a fitting way :shiny:

I'm so not happy to be using that emoji in relation to my favorite VN and another VN I was looking forward to. :notamused:

• Sad 1

17 hours ago, Hades said:

So about Sanoba.. In thread regarding mosaic censorship some months ago u promised to check if there is an option to remove mosaic in west release and keep us posted on this matter. So I guess now is pretty good time to ask. Did u mange to bring some good news regards that case or we just staying with pixels?

Cheers

As I mentioned before, there is nothing drawn under the mosaics in this case, so the only option would be to hire an artist to draw the parts in question, which is something we're currently too poor for because of the two titles we're going to announce :tehee: