Neb Neb

Blog post 06.30.2018 Discussion

One thing titles that SP has (I agree some are neat), another way of publishing it, obtaining it, communication with fans. Bugs, problems also cut/untranslated text in the last one and leaving repairing it to fans doesn't help them. Considering it all, they are at same level, just for diff sins.

Yeah, I agree with @Virgin Smasher on this.  SP is much better than MoeNovel and SakuraGame. I mean sure, SP makes mistakes with a lot of their releases, but at least they have some good releases. As far as I know, MoeNovel and SakuraGame haven't released anything commendable.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Feur Lehf said:

Yeah, I agree with @Virgin Smasher on this.  SP is much better than MoeNovel and SakuraGame. I mean sure, SP makes mistakes with a lot of their releases, but at least they have some good releases. As far as I know, MoeNovel and SakuraGame haven't released anything commendable.

SakuraGame, from what I've heard, at least have decent Chinese TLs to fall back on. Doesn't really make up for their behaviour though.

• Like 1

I guess when they meant the end of August, they really meant the literal end of August. 

I wonder why the announcements are going to be split across two days...:eheehe:

Edited by blueskydreams

11 hours ago, blueskydreams said:

I guess when they meant the end of August, they really meant the literal end of August. 

I wonder why the announcements are going to be split across two days...:eheehe:

Because you will have to recover from the sudden shock of the first announcement before getting to the second one :smug:

On 8/27/2018 at 5:11 AM, MichaelBlueTheKing said:

Because you will have to recover from the sudden shock of the first announcement before getting to the second one :smug:

I hope you are right...all I know is that the anticipation is killing me!! :eeeh: