Neb Neb

Blog post 06.30.2018 Discussion

1 hour ago, MichaelBlueTheKing said:

Hey, @Neb Neb. When do we get news on those 2 titles? :happy3:

Can't really comment on that matter because we still have to wait for the confirmation from our partners :winky:

• Sad 1

If you hear word of future news and expect it to be released anywhere but the end of the month when it's announced to be, you're just setting yourself up for disappointment.

14 hours ago, Tsukishiro said:

Probably similar to my fix towards seeing a Monobeno translation. Except Walkure has an anime.

I just hope the negative feelings towards SP's Maitetsu release alleviate a bit, lots of people are still salty.

Hey i'm with you for the monobeno. I think it would be a great read...better than train manual the game....god that bored me to sleep.

8 hours ago, Neb Neb said:

Can't really comment on that matter because we still have to wait for the confirmation from our partners :winky:

Tell them your fans are starting to riot. They will answer right away :smug:

On 8/7/2018 at 12:55 PM, MichaelBlueTheKing said:

Tell them your fans are starting to riot. They will answer right away :smug:

Yes! I am ready to riot! Just point me in the right direction and I shall start throwing my money!! :star:

Edited by blueskydreams
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, MichaelBlueTheKing said:

That's an awkward way to riot :notlooking:

It would be pretty effective though- considering what you're trying to do here :smug:

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Infernoplex said:

So, the 2 "big secret announcements" are Aokana and Iroseka. Sasuga, NekoNyan. Good job. Beats any other announcements we had this year I think.

NekoNyan hasn’t made any hint, reference, or announcement to what the two new titles are going to be. Not until the end of the month. I think you made that up.

Edited by blueskydreams

8 hours ago, blueskydreams said:

NekoNyan hasn’t made any hint, reference, or announcement to what the two new titles are going to be. Not until the end of the month. I think you made that up.

But AoKana would make everyone happy, I believe. 

8 hours ago, blueskydreams said:

No, I didn't. I dreamed last night about these two titles in all of their glory announced by a company with initials NN. That could only and only be my dear NekoNyan. Many times scenes from my dreams realize themselves in reality. So you could say I saw in the future and saw these two specific titles announced by NekoNyan. Unless my dream was but a sham, the reality looks very bright and happy. Can't wait for those announcements. NekoNyan might not have given any hints, but my dream is all the hint I need 😃

Aokana announcment would be nice about now, SakuraGame are kind of scary having just gotten a hold of Midori no Umi and promising to contiue bringing more quality titles.

Edited by bakauchuujin
  • Sad 1

On 8/23/2018 at 7:18 PM, bakauchuujin said:

Aokana announcment would be nice about now, SakuraGame are kind of scary having just gotten a hold of Midori no Umi and promising to contiue bringing more quality titles.

I would rather say 'quality' if they gonna do it in a way they do. Fortissimo release is one hell of a mess. They gonna end at same level as MoeNovel and SP. Ppl need to stop giving those companies money.. Otherwise more good titles will be wasted.

40 minutes ago, Hades said:

I would rather say 'quality' if they gonna do it in a way they do. Fortissimo release is one hell of a mess. They gonna end at same level as MoeNovel and SP. Ppl need to stop giving those companies money.. Otherwise more good titles will be wasted.

By quality i meant that they had said that themselves in a tweet, it is obvious that it will mean a quality title with horrible translation meaning a bad loss for the english fanbase. As for how low they are, well in my book SakuraGame is at the bottom of the barrel, Moenovel is really bad and I hate them due to their censorship, but to my knowledge their translations are from decent to a bit bad rather than SakuraGame that just has horrible translations based on pictures from people. As for SP I don't feel like they are as bad as SG and Moenovel, by no means do I think they are a good company, but they do actually release some quality products though as of late they seem to have gotten worse.

3 hours ago, Hades said:

Comparing SP to MoeNovel and SakuraGame is just absolutely hilarious. I know people have a huge stigma against them, but at least they have a few good releases to their name, unlike those two companies.

Edited by Virgin Smasher