CrazyYanmega

Regular Update Schedule For Project Status

Reading Maitetsu has brought to mind another idea for the aforementioned Visual Novel 101 series. Namely, 'How NOT to translate H-scenes.'

Getting back on topic, I recommend putting the date of the last page update at the top of the Project Progress page. Also, please don't feel that making a big blog post is necessary every time progress is updated. If there's no other news, just change the percentages and date of last update.

Really looking forward to them anouncing the two mystery titles, but i also want more info on Fureraba's fandisc! if it keeps too it's september schedule, that means within a month and i need more Yuzuyu and Misaki.

Just now, Skarren said:

Really looking forward to them anouncing the two mystery titles, but i also want more info on Fureraba's fandisc! if it keeps too it's september schedule, that means within a month and i need more Yuzuyu and Misaki.

It's super short and being worked on right now, so I'd say September is still a safe bet. 

All you gotta do is roughly estimate the progress made and punch some new numbers into the thing. It shouldn't take but a few minutes, that's hardly bothersome.

At any rate, I see NEW NUMBERS. :happy3: