Sign in to follow this  
Antera

Dungeon of Regalias ~Haitoku no Miyako Ishgalia~

Well hello again.. been spaming forum lately (^_^). Todays VN is Dark RPG.. as you might have noticed RPG&VN crosses are in high demand (steam would be good example). It would be great if you release one in someday            

Dungeon of Regalias ~Haitoku no Miyako Ishgalia~

7Z7t9yZ.jpg

From VNDB:  The floating city of Windal was full of prosperity due to its advanced magic culture. However, an unexplained massive magic explosion sent the city crashing to the ground, killing almost all of its citizens. Only a huge crater and the ruins of the city underneath it remained.

Nomads built many villages and over time, the area turned into the large metropolis Ishgalia. Reckless adventurers came to the city to challenge the demon-infested labyrinths under the city in the hopes of striking it rich. The battle-seasoned Orias, who has no memories before becoming a mercenary, arrived at Ishgalia in search of his forgotten past. What awaits him in the depths of the labyrinth and the ruins of the floating city?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MichaelBlueTheKing said:

Not a fan of Visual Novels with gameplay. I'm a heavy reader, after all. 

I relate to this.

Plus, the requests are getting excessive. Maybe tone them down to one every month or so and they may have more of a chance to be looked at by the higher-ups.

20 minutes ago, Virgin Smasher said:

I relate to this.

Plus, the requests are getting excessive. Maybe tone them down to one every month or so and they may have more of a chance to be looked at by the higher-ups.

I can't help but agree, that's the fourth one this month. I can't judge the quality though. RPG VNs are hit or miss and I don't really play any. :ugghh:

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Virgin Smasher said:

I relate to this.

Me go radio silent (on request) for next two - three months..  Also RPG VNs are good to get more people interested into VNs and increase readers pool

Edited by Antera
  • Like 1

On 4/28/2018 at 9:32 PM, Antera said:

Me go radio silent (on request) for next two - three months..  Also RPG VNs are good to get more people interested into VNs and increase readers pool

Ooooh. I do like me some RPG VNs. I'll keep an eye on this one myself.

I need a bit of help.

The thing is when i click start, in the main menu, it fades to black to load, and then says error, and seemingly cant find one of the backgrounds... i tried downloading the trial version from their official site to check, and it had the same problem, what do i need in order to play this game?

What i can gather is that is uses a special program or something to read the game content, but i have no idea how to fix this.