Sign in to follow this  
Trickay

Hello World!

Thought I should finally set aside 2 minutes to write an introduction, but I'm too lazy so will just copy paste some bits.

I'm going to openly admit I entered the world of VNs via Gibo in 2004/05 when I went to University. I went through my fair share of 'dodgey' VNs always returning to Gibo addemant that I would make the right choices to have both the step sister and step mother, but unfortunately I never did. I'm not so much ashamed but wish I hadn't spent quite so much time on Hongfire reading all the fap material all those years ago...

I would say I legitimately got back into VNs with Fate Stay Night after watching FSN Zero around 2012, the release of this series reignited the bashing of the old FSN Deen adaptation on ANIDB. So after reading all the anime hate I decided to give the VN a go, and I'm so glad I did! 

Spoiler

That Sakura blossom background was worth every hour I invested into that VN!

But my constant reading only really took of in 2016 when I finally got myself a Windows Tablet, as I travel a lot with work. Besides there's nothing better than reading on a sofa with a nice cuppa tea! :smug:

• Like 4

Nice to meet you!

I should probably buy myself a tablet computer in the future too. It would make reading more convenient. My laptop is pretty bulky.

8 hours ago, Trickay said:

But my constant reading only really took of in 2016 when I finally got myself a Windows Tablet, as I travel a lot with work. Besides there's nothing better than reading on a sofa with a nice cuppa tea! :smug:

That's basically the reason I bought a laptop even tho I already own a PC xD 

Welcome.

For the travelling kind tablets are a good idea, I really should have bought one instead of my laptop... But, woe is me. 3DS, PSV, Smartphone and books are still enough to get over my travel time.

Yeah I love having my tablet, only problem is I cannot use it how I would like on a plane with the countries I travel too for work. I usually just end up reading a book instead, or watching real TV. :(

Fanless 1080p tablets ftw!