Sign in to follow this  
garfe

Font page update?

I wasn't sure if this was the right place for it but since it's feedback, I figured I should give one.  I know you guys update your twitter all the time but don't you think it's about time you updated the front page of the main site as well?  I'm just saying it's been the same new article since March and maybe you might want give an update on any interesting things or project statuses you have  going on.  Just a thought.

To not leave this unanswered I can just say that we have a lot of stuff going on right now and we will let you guys know as soon as we have an update on any upcoming projects :winky:

Some editing wouldn't hurt, either. For instance, I redid the "About Us" section of the front page:

On 4/20/2018 at 10:40 PM, Tamaki Sakura said:

WHAT IS NEKONYAN?

NEKONYAN is a small company founded by visual novel fans with many years of industry experience. We are passionate about our work and strive to see that reflected in our games.

WHAT DO WE DO?

Under the slogan "By Fans for Fans," NEKONYAN works together with developers to deliver quality game localizations, enabling a worldwide audience to enjoy the same experience as players in Japan.

(Sorry for double posting, but I felt the time gap was big enough to justify its own post.)

Edited by Tamaki Sakura

On 4/23/2018 at 8:18 PM, Tamaki Sakura said:

For instance, I redid the "About Us" section of the front page:

On 4/21/2018 at 7:40 AM, Tamaki Sakura said:

Thanks for your input! I will discuss the front page changes with the others in the upcoming week :sealofapproval: