Yes, getting more people on board is good as we have more things to discuss about. 
But these introduction posts moved my request for "Hello Lady!" away from the Recent Topics and now I'm sad  :cryy:

Edited by MichaelBlueTheKing

Don't worry, I rated your Hello Lady request topic 5 stars. That should ensure the appropriate authorities see it! :star:

5 minutes ago, Rednaz said:

Don't worry, I rated your Hello Lady request topic 5 stars. That should ensure the appropriate authorities see it! :star:

:sneaky:

I almost forgot we had a ranking system. Now to suffer the dilemma of whether I should hand out 5s to any request that looks interesting, or be more particular about it. :nani:

4 minutes ago, Tsukishiro said:

I almost forgot we had a ranking system. Now to suffer the dilemma of whether I should hand out 5s to any request that looks interesting, or be more particular about it. :nani:

Yeah, the rating system is somewhat secondary. The best way for us to see if you want to support a request is to comment in the thread!

More people is always nice. If only we could have a livechat thing or a Discord server so we can talk about our stupid opinions.

Also, Hello Lady would be a nice localization and @Hikarin loves that VN, so I definitely want to try it out.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Virgin Smasher said:

More people is always nice. If only we could have a livechat thing or a Discord server so we can talk about our stupid opinions.

Also, Hello Lady would be a nice localization and @Hikarin loves that VN, so I definitely want to try it out.

Yeah, I talked to the others about a discord server and we will tackle that probably in June. Along with an update to our main website.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Virgin Smasher said:

Narita is a true connoisseur of boobology, you'll love him.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Virgin Smasher said:

That was me joking. I know the guy personally and we're just participating in banter.

Ah okay, all good :)

But yeah, it is good to see more people. I was one of the first to sign up for this forum, ever since NekoNyan announced their first VN translation.

5 hours ago, Hikarin said:

Narita is a true connoisseur of boobology, you'll love him.

Sounds like someone I could learn a lot from! 😁 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Virgin Smasher said:

Look harder, dumbass. w

If I look any closer I'll need my reading glasses sonny boy :sneaky:

2 hours ago, Darky said:

If I look any closer I'll need my reading glasses sonny boy :sneaky:

Pro reading tip for Japanese learners: Speed read the translated text, then look away while listening to the voices and associating the Japanese with its translation. Conversely, you can hide the text window first and listen before checking how accurate you were. Saves a bit of eye strain while getting a bit of Japanese practice in. It's something I like to do anyway.

Edited by Tsukishiro

On 19/4/2018 at 10:24 PM, Tsukishiro said:

Pro reading tip for Japanese learners: Speed read the translated text, then look away while listening to the voices and associating the Japanese with its translation. Conversely, you can hide the text window first and listen before checking how accurate you were. Saves a bit of eye strain while getting a bit of Japanese practice in. It's something I like to do anyway.

Already do that while watching anime, I believe the greatest problem is reading the Kanji, not understanding what I'm listening to xD