Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Yes, getting more people on board is good as we have more things to discuss about. 
But these introduction posts moved my request for "Hello Lady!" away from the Recent Topics and now I'm sad  :cryy:

Edited by MichaelBlueTheKing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't worry, I rated your Hello Lady request topic 5 stars. That should ensure the appropriate authorities see it! :star:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Rednaz said:

Don't worry, I rated your Hello Lady request topic 5 stars. That should ensure the appropriate authorities see it! :star:

:sneaky:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I almost forgot we had a ranking system. Now to suffer the dilemma of whether I should hand out 5s to any request that looks interesting, or be more particular about it. :nani:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Tsukishiro said:

I almost forgot we had a ranking system. Now to suffer the dilemma of whether I should hand out 5s to any request that looks interesting, or be more particular about it. :nani:

Yeah, the rating system is somewhat secondary. The best way for us to see if you want to support a request is to comment in the thread!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More people is always nice. If only we could have a livechat thing or a Discord server so we can talk about our stupid opinions.

Also, Hello Lady would be a nice localization and @Hikarin loves that VN, so I definitely want to try it out.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Virgin Smasher said:

More people is always nice. If only we could have a livechat thing or a Discord server so we can talk about our stupid opinions.

Also, Hello Lady would be a nice localization and @Hikarin loves that VN, so I definitely want to try it out.

Yeah, I talked to the others about a discord server and we will tackle that probably in June. Along with an update to our main website.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Virgin Smasher said:

More people is always nice. If only we could have a livechat thing or a Discord server so we can talk about our stupid opinions.

Also, Hello Lady would be a nice localization and @Hikarin loves that VN, so I definitely want to try it out.

Narita is a true connoisseur of boobology, you'll love him.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Virgin Smasher said:

That was me joking. I know the guy personally and we're just participating in banter.

Ah okay, all good :)

But yeah, it is good to see more people. I was one of the first to sign up for this forum, ever since NekoNyan announced their first VN translation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Hikarin said:

Narita is a true connoisseur of boobology, you'll love him.

Sounds like someone I could learn a lot from! 😁 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Virgin Smasher said:

Look harder, dumbass. w

If I look any closer I'll need my reading glasses sonny boy :sneaky:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Darky said:

If I look any closer I'll need my reading glasses sonny boy :sneaky:

Pro reading tip for Japanese learners: Speed read the translated text, then look away while listening to the voices and associating the Japanese with its translation. Conversely, you can hide the text window first and listen before checking how accurate you were. Saves a bit of eye strain while getting a bit of Japanese practice in. It's something I like to do anyway.

Edited by Tsukishiro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/4/2018 at 10:24 PM, Tsukishiro said:

Pro reading tip for Japanese learners: Speed read the translated text, then look away while listening to the voices and associating the Japanese with its translation. Conversely, you can hide the text window first and listen before checking how accurate you were. Saves a bit of eye strain while getting a bit of Japanese practice in. It's something I like to do anyway.

Already do that while watching anime, I believe the greatest problem is reading the Kanji, not understanding what I'm listening to xD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×