Sign in to follow this  
Rednaz

Hello to everyone ~ ☆ !

Hi to all here! My nickname, as you can see, is Rednaz and I'm new around here.

I'm pretty new to Visual Novels and I joined here based on recommendation of VirginSmasher on Reddit. I'm looking forward to hanging out with all of you and maybe having some good discussions too ;) I'd like to make a lot of friends! As for sort of visual novels I like, I have a wide range. I am willing to try pretty much anything as long as it isn't too Japanese.

PS: Sorry for my bad English, I was born in Ukraine! 9_9

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MichaelBlueTheKing said:

I'm Italian, finally some weeb friend in Europe xD 

Salve! I think you don't have to worry about that, there is plenty of us, just in hiding :ph34r: 

• Like 1

Just now, Rednaz said:

Salve! I think you don't have to worry about that, there is plenty of us, just in hiding :ph34r: 

Ye, we need to hide in order to survive. There are still too many normies in this world :S

12 minutes ago, MichaelBlueTheKing said:

I'm Italian, finally some weeb friend in Europe xD 

One of my friends on the VN Discord I frequent is Italian too. I'm just a plain ol' Ah-meh-ri-kan.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tsukishiro said:

One of my friends on the VN Discord I frequent is Italian too. I'm just a plain ol' Ah-meh-ri-kan.

Tell me his name pls. Maybe I know him (sad lie)! ò.ò

8 minutes ago, Tsukishiro said:

Which VN Discord is that? I would love to join one if it is okay with new members. Does this forum have one?

Also, Americans are great, don't worry! [bald eagle here]

8 minutes ago, Virgin Smasher said:

Welcome RedSnatch. Hope to see you around.

Hello! Please stop calling me that Senpai... :S I hope we can hang out a lot too, and you get more people here too! More friends ~ ☆ !

2 minutes ago, Rednaz said:

Which VN Discord is that? I would love to join one if it is okay with new members. Does this forum have one?

Also, Americans are great, don't worry! [bald eagle here]

Hello! Please stop calling me that Senpai... :S I hope we can hang out a lot too, and you get more people here too! More friends ~ ☆ !

Same, RedSnatch.

22 minutes ago, Rednaz said:

Which VN Discord is that? I would love to join one if it is okay with new members.

The discord is called Kinniku sensation, named such due to its first set of VN podcasts being on Little Busters EE shortly after its Steam release. Right now they're doing podcasts on Katawa Shoujo and A Sky Full of Stars, but due to current lack of interest and my working full-time, I'm currently not participating. Looks like the next podcast in a couple of months will be on Rewrite though, so I should try to get into that. They always welcome new members even if you don't want to participate in the podcasts.

The Italian is named Draconyan. He's proficient in Japanese, so he reads the untranslated versions of VNs.

https://discord.gg/EPrFGS

Edited by Tsukishiro

3 minutes ago, Tsukishiro said:

The Italian is named Draconyan. He's proficient in Japanese, so he reads the untranslated versions of VNs.

Probably a friend of one of my friends. 
I'm too lazy to be cool like them. Will never learn Japanese this way... :ugghh: