Sign in to follow this  
CruelN1N1

Hello I'm new here nice to meet you

My name is the most Mexican name :Juan ~~~

As you can see I'm a Mexican weeb and yes I ate tacos at leat once a week, quesadillas at least 3 times per week. 

I prefer webnovels and light novels than Visual novels but I enjoy both. 

My favorite VN are key ones and my favorite web novels are Isekai ones. 

EDIT1: I play VNs, I loved rewrite and bought physical copy, I mostly play moeges since I have a bad taste 

789ba442199724811d73613b64288a42.jpg

Edited by CruelN1N1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, CruelN1N1 said:

My favorite VN are key ones and my favorite web novels are Isekai ones. 

Hello Juan! Buenos días! ^^ It is great to meet you here. I look forward to learning of you and of your nation, Mexico.

What is a web novel? I am new to visual novel genre and I have not heard of web novel. Is this like a visual novel that is played in the web browser?

Also, very cute pic! ^^ Girls of purple hair are some of best, in my opinion. Where is the girl from?

• Thanks 1

Web novels are like light novel but are written on web pages. 

1 minute ago, Rednaz said:

Hello Juan! Buenos días! ^^ It is great to meet you here. I look forward to learning of you and of your nation, Mexico.

What is a web novel? I am new to visual novel genre and I have not heard of web novel. Is this like a visual novel that is played in the web browser?

Also, very cute pic! ^^ Girls of purple hair are some of best, in my opinion. Where is the girl from?

She is tohka from date a live 

9 minutes ago, CruelN1N1 said:

I play visual novels. I play mostly moeges through. Just saying that I have hobbies other than VNs~

I don't think I can associate with you anymore after that. :angry:

• Haha 1

Just now, Virgin Smasher said:

I don't think I can associate with you anymore after that. :angry:

isnt that girl from a moege? www

1 hour ago, CruelN1N1 said:

I loved rewrite 

You and I will get along just fine then. Rewrite is arguably my favorite VN. Don't listen to the guys that say that Ixrec's translation was bad just because of a few nitpicks.

12 minutes ago, Virgin Smasher said:

Why does nobody take me seriously? Feelsbadman

That's just part of the life cycle of a longtime VN fan. From what I'm aware, you've read a huge number of titles and have a list that's top-heavy with plotge. Plus, you're part of the (self-assigned) Anti-Moege Task Force, so moege fans probably wouldn't be coming to you for suggestions. xD

1 hour ago, Tsukishiro said:

You and I will get along just fine then. Rewrite is arguably my favorite VN. Don't listen to the guys that say that Ixrec's translation was bad just because of a few nitpicks.

They are even worse translations like flyable hearts (shivers). 

1 hour ago, bakauchuujin said:

Virgin Smasher is just a tsundere towards Moege, don't take him seriously. :)

Also funny that you are using Tooka as an avatar since I am currently reading Date A Live: Twin Edition Rio Reincarnation

Sadly I'm a peasant that doesn't knows Japanese u.u

32 minutes ago, MichaelBlueTheKing said:

Give us more emoticons pls xD 

Maybe I will just do exactly that :star:

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Tsukishiro said:

That's just part of the life cycle of a longtime VN fan. From what I'm aware, you've read a huge number of titles and have a list that's top-heavy with plotge. Plus, you're part of the (self-assigned) Anti-Moege Task Force, so moege fans probably wouldn't be coming to you for suggestions. xD

They should honestly. There are only two worthwile moege to be read that have been TLed.

(Also, I was memeing there. Nobody takes anybody seriously anyways.)

4 minutes ago, Virgin Smasher said:

They should honestly. There are only two worthwile moege to be read that have been TLed.

(Also, I was memeing there. Nobody takes anybody seriously anyways.)

I'm gonna ask a serious question then: did a moege kill your family or something?
Where does your intense hatred come from? xD 

3 hours ago, CruelN1N1 said:

As you can see I'm a Mexican weeb and yes I ate tacos at leat once a week, quesadillas at least 3 times per week.

I'm Italian and eat pizza almost everyday. 
Sorry I didn't write this immediately, I was distracted by the memeing under this post xD 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MichaelBlueTheKing said:

I'm gonna ask a serious question then: did a moege kill your family or something?
Where does your intense hatred come from? xD 

Well, if we're gonna go through my history with moege, I'll start from the beginning.

Princess Evangile was the first moege I read after my hiatus back in 2014. I read it and really didn't enjoy a majority of it, but I still had fun with 2 routes, so the hatred of moege was just brewing after it. Noble Works opened the floodgates. I read 2 routes of that VN and can't recall a single moment of enjoyment from it. That brought on my hatred of moege and it only got worse with things like Koiken Otome and the first half of Flowers. That then escalated as last year, there were countless moege coming out, but nothing I had any interest in overall. Dal Segno and Hatsukoi 1/1 made me hate the state of VN localization as a result and now here we are. I've dropped Princess Evangile W/ Happiness and Fureraba out of boredom and hatred since that period.

In my period of trying out moege, I managed to find Chrono Clock, which was the only moege I ever enjoyed, save for 2 routes and the ending. There were aspects of other moege that I enjoyed, like Supipara and 2 routes in Wagamama.

Now you know my history with the genre.

8 hours ago, Virgin Smasher said:

Well, if we're gonna go through my history with moege, I'll start from the beginning.

Princess Evangile was the first moege I read after my hiatus back in 2014. I read it and really didn't enjoy a majority of it, but I still had fun with 2 routes, so the hatred of moege was just brewing after it. Noble Works opened the floodgates. I read 2 routes of that VN and can't recall a single moment of enjoyment from it. That brought on my hatred of moege and it only got worse with things like Koiken Otome and the first half of Flowers. That then escalated as last year, there were countless moege coming out, but nothing I had any interest in overall. Dal Segno and Hatsukoi 1/1 made me hate the state of VN localization as a result and now here we are. I've dropped Princess Evangile W/ Happiness and Fureraba out of boredom and hatred since that period.

In my period of trying out moege, I managed to find Chrono Clock, which was the only moege I ever enjoyed, save for 2 routes and the ending. There were aspects of other moege that I enjoyed, like Supipara and 2 routes in Wagamama.

Now you know my history with the genre.

It's just a matter of taste, then. 
I thought a moege seriously killed your family or something. 
I liked Koiken Otome, but I think it's more of a Nukige than a Moege. 
Those kind of VNs are something I read to relax after a huge masterpiece, usually. Simple sweet stories that fill my kokoro  :happy3: